When searching for information, products or services Google is probably the first place anyone runs to. This in itself already demonstrates the gigantic power of the Internet search engine and how inherent it is in our daily lives. Google is so present in our routine that it has even become a verb, according to the dictionary Merriam Webster. Who has never have you googled ? As such, Google is a great tool that allows companies to reach anyone who makes use of the search engine. And through Google Ads Google Ads, you can reach a large number of people who want exactly what your company has to offer. If you don’t already invest in Google Ads, now is the time to consider making the most of this platform. Want to know why? Keep following!
Why is advertising on Google worth it?
Here are 5 benefits that will convince you that advertising on Google is worthwhile for your marketing strategy.
Advertising on Google increases lead and customer generation
Google Ads is one of the best tools for lead generation. If your campaigns are set up correctly, it has the potential to generate extremely targeted leads to your website, registration form, or other online domain. Google Ads allows you to focus on the people who are looking for what your company offers. This means that you can continuously refine your searches so that only people who want to buy your products or services are directed to your sites via this platform.
Google Ads is democratic
Google Ads is an extremely democratic platform because it can be used for all types and sizes of businesses. You can customize campaigns to focus on specific types of users. For example, you can segment people by location, the type of device they are using, and the Google-owned site they are accessing (e.g. Google search, Google Maps, YouTube). You can also set your own budget for specific areas of a campaign, such as daily budgets and limits on how much you want to spend on clicks for specific keywords. Finally, there are 5 types of Google Ads, which can further customize campaigns according to each goal. Check it out:
- Research Network Campaign: through a search network campaign, your ad can appear not only in Google Search and Google Maps, but also in hundreds of other Google search partners, including YouTube and Google Shopping. On any of these sites, when users search for terms related to a keyword for your campaign, they will see your ad.
- Display Network Campaign: through a Display Network campaign, you can display visual ads to people who use Google Display Network products, including Gmail and YouTube.
- Shopping Campaign: through a Shopping campaign, Google will use your web store’s product data, rather than the user’s keyword, to determine how and where to display your ad on Google Shopping.
- Video Campaign : through a video campaign, your company will be promoted through a video ad displayed on YouTube and other Google Display Network properties.
- App Campaign: through an app campaign your ad will appear in Google Search, YouTube, Google Play, AdMob, Google Display Network, Google Discover, Google search partners and many other publishers that display app ads.
With Google you can get a high return on investment
Unlike other marketing strategies, Google Ads makes you pay only for the ads that people click on. After optimizing Google Ads campaigns, you can get a high return on investment, which may not be possible with other marketing strategies. However, this takes time and you need to figure out which approach is right for your company. To get a clearer idea of what will give the best results, continuously testing and monitoring campaigns is essential. Google Ads is perfect for this because it is very transparent and keeps the necessary information available at any time.
Advertising on Google generates fast results
Google Ads is known for providing quick and straightforward campaign results and reports. The dashboard provides all the information related to each campaign, such as the ads clicked on, the keywords the site visitors entered, and the cost of the clicks. These features make Google Ads an extremely transparent and intuitive system.
You can find out more about your market
Understanding your audience makes it much easier to deal with customers and find out what they want. However, this is extremely difficult to do. Traditional methods, such as questionnaires and interviews, for example, can produce somewhat more limited results.
Google Ads, on the other hand, provides a wealth of information about customer habits and requirements. Some of the valuable data that Google Ads allows you to learn about your customers includes the keywords they use to find your site, their location, the devices they use, and the times and days they search. You can use this information to improve your products and services, as well as to improve your marketing efforts so that you don’t waste money advertising to people who are not interested in what you have to offer. See how advertising on Google pays off! If you need help improving your company’s results, we can help you with digital marketing services! Contact us and learn more.
Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was once
a leisure account it. Glance complex to far delivered agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?